- Airport and Hotel Transfer
- Ocean Park Transfer
- Ferry Ticket
- City Transfer
- HK Disneyland Transfer
- Crossborder Transfer
- Car Rental
- MTR Airport Express Ticket
Online transfer arrangement offers you a convenient channel to pre-order tickets, limousine, coach and crossborder. Make your travel with safety and comfort !
We are pleased to present the transfer service between Hong Kong and China provinces, different type of vehicle are available for your consideration including Mercedes Benz, MPV and Charter Coach.
|Service Type||One Way||Roundtrip|
|2014-01-01 ~ 2014-12-31 Zone A - Kowloon urban area <--> Shenzhen, China|
|2014-01-01 ~ 2014-12-31 Zone B - Kowloon urban area <--> Shekou, China|
|2014-01-01 ~ 2014-12-31 Zone C - Kowloon urban area <--> Bao An, China|
|2014-01-01 ~ 2014-12-31 Zone D - Kowloon urban area <--> Dongguan/Huizhou, China|
|2014-01-01 ~ 2014-12-31 Zone E - Kowloon urban area <--> Guangzhou, China|
|~ Shenzhen Airport Hong Kong Express - Kowloon Station (Elements) <--> Shenzhen Airport|
- The price for New Terrirotries is based on Kowloon area on top add HK$200
- Service areas: Zone A (Shenzhen); Zone B (Shekou); Zone C (Bao An); Zone D (Dongguan/Huizhou); Zone E (Guangzhou)
- All fees are based on Kowloon Urban Area drop off/ pick up.
- Service time: i) Exceed 15mins will be charged for half an hour; ii) exceed 30mins will be charge for one hour.
- Non-Service Hour Surcharge:
i) 19:00pm till 08:00am: Additional HK$350per/car/service
ii) Additional charge of HK$600per/car/service would be applicable for crossing the Huang Gang or Man Kam to Border after 20:00pm
- Roundtrip price is based on same day return; additional charge for different type of vehicles is required if return next day.
- Separate quotation would be applied on consecutive public holidays .
7) No show will be charge fully.
8) Late Charge: For Hong Kong to China (oneway), customer has to bear a late charge at HK$1800per/car/service if the hire car cannot return to Hong Kong on the same day as a resilt of delay caused by the customer.
9) Please contact our customer service officers in minimum TWO (2) FULL working day (Exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) in advance on arrangements.
10) All modifications should be made through our company. Any subsequent changes are subject to an administrative fee plus any other applicable cancellation fee; such fees are due immediately when the amendment request is made. If it is agreed to add traveler to your booking, it is on the understanding that they have also accepted the booking terms stated.