Experienced and creative, our dedicated team of professional travel agents is always ready to assist you in planning your journey. We offer a wide variety of programs and products including sightseeing tours and cruises.
Some regard Singapore as the"Little Red Dot", but her position now in the world is larger than just a moniker. Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city that offers a world class living environment, with the landscape populated by high-rise buildings and gardens. You may discover Singapore is a place where different cultures, ethics and beliefs coexist, which may give you a vibrant multicultural experience. There is more you can discover about Singapore, so, come and explore!
|City Tour||Details||3.5 Hrs||Daily (0830/1330)|
|City Tour With Singapore Flyer||Details||4 Hrs||Daily (0830/1330)|
|Round Island Tour (with lunch)||Details||7 Hrs||Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun (08:30)|
|Peranakan Trail (with food tasting)||Details||3.5 Hrs||Daily 0830 (Tue and Fri except Public Holiday)|
|Morning at the Zoo with breakfast||Details||4 Hrs||Daily (0800)|
|Morning at the Zoo||Details||3.5 Hrs||Daily (0800)|
|Jurong Bird Park||Details||3.5 Hrs||Daily (1330)|
|Morning at Sentosa with SEA Aquarium||Details||4 Hrs||Daily 0800|
|Morning at Sentosa||Details||4 Hrs||Daily 0800|
|Afternoon till Sunset at Sentosa||Details||6.5 Hrs||Daily 1330|
|Night Tour||Details||4 Hrs||Daily 1800|
|Night Safari (without dinner)||Details||4 Hrs||Daily 1800|
|Tiger brewery tour||Details||3.5 Hrs||Daily 1300 except Public Holiday|
1) All tour fees are based on Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) per person.
2) Our customer service officer will contact you via email within 2 working days after payment is settled.
3) Tour times are subject to change due to local circumstances. The sequence of itinerary will be subject to change by any unexpected circumstances or weather condition.
4) Customs-made tour: Tailor made itinerary, Non-english speaking guide for private tour is available upon request. For details, please contact our customer service officers.
5) Please contact our customer service officers in minimum SEVEN (7) FULL working day (Exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) in advance on arrangements.
6) Our company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any force majeure factors. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or other suggestions.
7) No amendment, cancellation or refund is accepted once booking is confirmed except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
8) No refund, discount or compensation will be made to participants who choose to leave the tour before the official end of the tour, regardless of whatever portions of the itinerary remain.
9) Amendment, cancellation or refund is not allowed for any no show. Please be on time.
10) If the number of participants is insufficient for the tour to run, AsiaTravelcare.com will contract you 7-day in advanced before the tour date. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date, refund or other suggestions.
11) AsiaTravelcare.com reserves the right to revise, cancel, suspend or modify this offer at its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
12) Terms and Conditions of AsiaTravelcare.com is applied for above tour.
13) In case of dispute, the decision of AsiaTravelcare.com shall be final.