In order to plan a trip that is heavy on pleasure and light on pressure, it is imperative to prepare in advance. We suggest that you book tickets ahead of time to save last minute scrambling.
dtac Happy Tourist SIM
Happy Tourist SIM is a prepaid SIM card provided by dtac, one of the leading telecommunication services providers in Thailand. It includes Free 7-day unlimited internet and 100 baht free call. Buy one and keep in touch with your family and friends during your trip in Thailand!
Your pre-purchased SIM Card need to be collected at the following outlets:
1/ Counter A09 @ Hong Kong International Airport - Counter A09, Main Arrival Hall, (opposite Exit A), Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 1 (Daily 7am- 11pm)
2/ Asia Travel Care TST Office - Room 913, 9/F, Tower A, New Mandarin Plaza, 14 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon (MTR Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit P) (Mon-Fri 9am- 6pm, Sat 9am-1pm, Public Holiday Closed)
*Please inform us in advance if you would like to pick up the SIM Card at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Above price is subject to change
- Compatible with Normal SIM and Micro-SIM, Nano-SIM handsets
- Please reserve before 2 working days in advanced
- No same day or next day booking is accepted during public holidays and the eve of public holiday
- No refund or exchange on any SIM Card is permitted
- Our company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any factor such as network stability, telecommunication service provider problem and other force majeure factors.
Products that are available for instant confirmation, our customer service officer will contact you via email within 2 working days after payment is settled, you can either come to our office for picking up ticket or delivery service (if available).
[Live Ticket Free Delivery Service]
Purchase minimum FOUR or above dtac Happy Tourist SIM cards / SIM Card + BTS One-Day Pass combo can get FREE Delivery Service.
Service area: Business Buildings and Hotels in Hong Kong Major Urban Area (defined by Courier Company).
Friendly Reminder: When Hong Kong calls are forwarded to overseas mobile number, International Call Forward Service fees will be charged once you receive incoming calls from Hong Kong. Kindly contact your mobile service provider for more details.